Kit G3 Blues
The G3 Blues is a single channel 3W all-tube guitar amplifier with the following features:
* Single channel with gain, three-band tone control and master volume
* Push-Pull power stage with a dual-triode (3W at 8/16 ohms)
* Flexible sound control with pentode as first amplifier stage, gain knob controls gain and compression
* True bedroom amp, cranked power stage sound at low volume
* Kit includes chassis, tubes, and all electronical and mechanical parts in decent quality
* Designed for hanging assembly in a headshell or combo cabinet
The G3 Blues has been designed with the help of various members of the MUSIKDING-board, you will find schematics etc. of the various versions throughout the design process there.
Please find here some impressions of the interior of the amplifier:
G3 Blues Details
All parts of the G3 Blues are of standard industry quality.
Scope of Supply
The G3 Blues kit includes all neccessary parts to build a working tube amplifier as there are:
* tubes, sockets, power and output transformers
* resistors, capacitors, variable resistors, knobs
* switches, plug sockets, cable, fuse
* wire, screws, boards etc.
* ready to use black steel chassis (WxDxH 254 x 152 x 51 mm)
The G3 Blues is equipped with Russian tubes (6F1P, 6N1P and 6N6P), these are in stock and available through MUSIKDING.
Complete documentation in elektronic form:
* comprehensive manual (23 pages) with illustrations and photos
* schematic of the amplifier
* layout plan of the amplifier
G3 Blues Documentation
* cabinet (headshell or combo)
* speaker (8 or 16 Ohms)
Assembly report (video):
Various sound presentations (video):